Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Christmas Blitz {Snow Happy}


Hi there! We are continuing our Christmas Blitz series today with a new bundle and project! Nettie (my mom) is joining us today to share a super cute  project! 



Today's bundle is called Snow Happy!  I picked this bundle out specifically for my mom because she LOVES snowmen - and the main focal print has the cutest snowmen I have ever seen! 


Snow Happy

Snow Happy features the sweet snowmen from Contempo's Mulberry Lane.   Holiday fun with turquoise accents & lots of snowflakes.  Curated by Lindsey Weight for FWFS.
8 Fat Quarters.
Included in each bundle:  
  1. Mulberry Lane Village Dark Turquoise - Benartex/Contempo
  2. Cotton Shades Snow - Riley Blake
  3. Reindeer Magic Red Snowflakes - Henry Glass
  4. Nordic Holiday Star White - Benartex/Contempo
  5. Marble Swirls Christmas Red - Moda
  6. Glamper-licious Dots Aqua - Riley Blake
  7. Elf on the Shelf Snowflakes - Quilting Treasures
  8. Ella's Basics Cherry Tonal Stripes - Ella Blue
----------------------------------------------------


My mom is an excellent quilter, and she is the one who often tests out my patterns!  She is also my "Binding Fairy"  - she is the one that does all of my hand binding!  :) So if I ever mention my Binding Fairy - she's the one I'm referring to! ;)

Today she is sharing this sweet table runner she made using a pattern from Sew This and That by Sherri Falls

Pattern from Sew This and That by Sherri Falls - Page 24

To make this table runner you will need: (CLICK ON LINKS)





Some tips for making this runner:

*Reserve the red tonal stripe print for binding
*Use Riley Blake Cotton shades for background
*Use focal print and fussy cut the center squares and corner squares
*Use your leftovers to piece your backing



We are in love with how this festive table runner turned out! Thanks Nettie for sharing this! 

We will be back next week with a mother project! 

Talk to you soon,



1 comment:

ShirleyC said...

I love these! She made a beautiful table runner too. Great idea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...